- Award Entry Submission Opening: 4th August 2022
- Award Entries Submission Deadline: 30th September 2022
- Nominee judging by the judging panel.
- Public voting for the nominee of their preference.
- Employee of the Year Awards Ceremony on 18th November 2022
- Entries are open to companies across Kenya.
- Employees will be nominated/ endorsed by their companies
- Entries must be for employees who have been with the company for at least a year for the period ending December 2021.
Rules for Submissions
- Each organization can nominate only one employee.
- An organization cannot nominate an employee more than once.
- All submissions must be done through the employeeoftheyear.africa website
- The nominee panel will not accept any submissions after the 30th September deadline.
An employee cannot nominate themselves, their colleagues or friends.