- Award Entry Submission Deadline :4th June
- Nominee Judging by the Judging panel
- Public Voting for the nominee of their preference
- Employee of the Year Awards Ceremony on 16th July 2021
- Entries are open to companies across Kenya.
- Employees will be nominated/endorsed by their companies
- Entries must be for employees who have been with the company for at least a year for the period ending December 2020.
Rules for Submissions
- Each organization can nominate only one employee.
- An organization cannot nominate an employee more than once.
- All submissions must be done through the employeeoftheyear.africa website
- The nominee panel will not accept any submissions after the 4th June deadline.
- An employee cannot nominate themselves or their colleagues